You’re invited to attend Orrick’s complimentary TOTAL ACCESS program in Silicon Valley focused on M&A talent acquisitions and how it has become a frequent practice. This event will discuss what talent acquisitions are and what drives their increasing prevalence in the industry. You will hear from Corporate Development representatives at Twitter, Google, and Yahoo! as well as the founder of Exitround.
- How do serial acquirers identify, price, and complete talent acquisitions?
- Are the entrepreneurs’ technologies pursued or scrapped following a talent acquisition?
- What are the challenges and longevity of integrating “acqhired” talent into larger organizations?
- Are there deal terms or structures that are unique to talent acquisitions?
- Trends in talent acquisitions
Aaron Crum, Vice President and Co-Head of Corporate Development, Yahoo!
Jacob Mullins, CEO & Founder, Exitround
Dave Sobota, Director of Corporate Development, Google
Jessica Verrilli, Corporate Development Principal, Twitter
Harold Yu, Partner, Orrick
7:15 am – 8:15 am: Breakfast & Networking
8:15 am – 10:15 am: Panel Presentation
Date: Wednesday, December 4, 2013
RSVP here by Tuesday, December 3, 2013.
LiveStream: We will be streaming the event live for those who are interested in watching. Click here for the event page and be sure to bookmark it.
If you have any questions, please contact Joyce Chuang.