You’re invited to attend Orrick’s complimentary TOTAL ACCESS program to help make sense of the Internet of Things (IoT). During this discussion, our panelists will dive-in to the ways the IoT enables new types of business models, processes and opportunities.
- What defines the IoT?
- What is the role of crowdfunding in the IoT?
- How are the processes of product development changing?
- How does the IoT enable new types of business models?
- What are the driving forces behind adoption?
- Where are the most attractive opportunities for startups? How will the IoT change the dynamics of existing industries?
Harold Yu, Partner, Orrick
Location: Orrick, 51 W. 52nd Street, CBS Building, 23rd floor (at the northeast corner of 52nd Street & 6th Avenue)
Registration: RSVP here by July 16, 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Clymer.